Cookies Be Crumbling Jason Stettner
Halo: The Master Chief Collection Wallpaper

The Master Chief Collection Launch Issues

A most awful start to the greatest collection in gaming

by Jason Stettner — Post XII on November 16, 2014

As a huge Halo fan I was more than happy to receive a review code for Halo: The Master Chief Collection this year. Playing through it all was an amazing experience that me and many other reviewers were having a most glorious of a time with. It was only slightly troubling that I put up a great review to have the entire system be broken beyond belief once it had launched. Seemed many of the issues and comments on what was to be ready failed, though I run a site where we do not change our scores. We only post updates on what's going on, just found it really sad that 343 Industries has had such a decent track record and then they throw it away on an easy launch. There should be no issues with releasing a compilation of already released games and have the entire multiplayer system be a bust. Instead of celebrating the franchise many have just left to other games which I will be doing soon as well with other games to cover. Don't understand how they let this happen and it makes me fearful for the Halo 5: Guardians launch in a year. My Chief review can be found here if you want to check it out